Aims and Purposes
- The MA shall be a non-profit, non-political organization.
- The purpose of the MA is to serve the best interest of Islam and of Muslim learners at the school.
- The objectives are to provide Muslim learners with a means to practice and promote Islamic teaching according to the Quran.
- The Muslim Association seeks to preserve the learner’s identity and to facilitate meetings, discussions and to celebrate holy Islamic months and festivities among all learners.
- It promotes females to wear hijabs.
- The MA will strive to represent Islam at school, promote friendly relations among the learners and provide Islamic education to Muslim and non-Muslims in the form of lectures, Islamic literature and more.